Τετάρτη 1 Ιουνίου 2011

Introduction

I fell in love with those 30-day-challenges, so I couldn't of course resist the temptation of doing them. I love theater, cinema, photography, literature, music and staff like that, and it would be great if I could share these things with other people like me. I actually kind of started one on my other blog but it would be pointless with all these 30+ posts filling it, as its contest is purely personal -almost. I created thus this 30-day-challenge blog for this reason. Why in English? Don't know, I guess I express myself better, and further practice always helps.

This blog will contain challenges with films, songs, pictures and everything that comes to my notice.

I hope you'll enjoy it. (:
Have a nice month and a perfect summer, too.


P.S. These challenges are not created by me, I just came across to them on the net.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου